At Grindon Infant School, we will advertise any job vacancies on our website. For further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school office.
Part Time (20 hours per week – 8:15am-12:15pm – Monday – Friday -Term Time Only) Permanent: School Office Administrator
Pay Scale: Grade 1
Required for as soon as possible
The Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, flexible Administration Assistant to work within our busy School Office.
We are looking for someone who:
• will undertake reception duties, answering general telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in/out visitors
• assist with pupil welfare duties, liaising with parents/staff etc.
• assist in the financial admin process, processing orders/invoices
• assisting with arrangements for visits by external agencies, suppliers; contractors; photographer, immunisations etc.
• assist in arrangements for school trips, events etc.
• maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
• produce lists/information/data, as required e.g. pupils’ data, statutory returns
• has experience of SIMS, 30 hour and two year old funding
We can offer:
• Fantastic children who deserve the very best opportunities
• Supportive, hard-working colleagues and governors who care passionately about our school and community
• A friendly, highly supportive atmosphere to work in
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed on Monday 17th October at 11:00am. Please confirm your attendance with the school.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from Criminal Records Bureau.
The school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. As part of our due diligence and to comply with our obligations in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education, an online search of publicly available information will be undertaken for all shortlisted candidates. The successful applicant will be subject to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Grindon Infant School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Application packs are available upon request by emailing email@example.com. Completed applications should be returned to Grindon Infant School, Gleneagles Road, Grindon, Sunderland, SR4 9QN
Closing date: 31.10.22
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.