Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Our School Policies
- School Accessibility Plan 2019 2022
- Anti Bullying Cyber Bullying Policy ratified January 2022 (annually)
- Attendance Policy ratified January 2022 (annually)
- Behaviour Policy ratified September 2022
- CALCULATION POLICY February 2022
- Charging and Remissions Policy January 2022
- Child Protection Policy September 2022
- Complaints Policy January 2022
- Computing policy
- Data Protection Policy for Schools April 2022
- Development Matters July 2021 – to access this document please Click to access 6.7534_DfE_Development_Matters_Report_and_illustrations_web__2_.pdf
- Educational visits policy – ratified January 2021
- English Policy November 2021
- Information and Objectives (booklet) 2019 Equality and Diversity
- GIS Online Safety Policy September 2022
- Health and Safety Policy ratified February 2022
- Homework Policy May 2022
- Home School Agreement 2021
- Marking and Feedback Policy ratified April 2022
- MATHEMATICS POLICY February 2022
- Photographic Policy Ratified September 2022
- PE Policy July 2022
- Science Policy January 2021
- SEND Policy April 2022
- Sex and Relationship policy Ratified September 2022
- Sun_Protection_Policy (1) May 2022
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions January 2022
- Toileting and Intimate Care Policy January 2022
Grindon Infant School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.