Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Our School Policies
- School Accessibility Plan 2019 2022
- Anti Bullying Cyber Bullying Policy ratified January 2021 (annually)
- Attendance Policy December 2020
- Behaviour Policy ratified May 2021 (annually)
- Charging and Remissions Policy January 2021
- Child-on-Child-Abuse-Policy-September 2021 GIS
- CP Policy GIS September 2021
- Complaints Policy October January 2021
- Computing policy May 21
- Data Protection Policy for Schools April 2021
- Development Matters July 2021 – to access this document please Click to access 6.7534_DfE_Development_Matters_Report_and_illustrations_web__2_.pdf
- Educational visits policy – ratified January 2021
- English Policy November 2021
- Information and Objectives (booklet) 2019 Equality and Diversity
- GIS online safety policy January 21
- Health and Safety Policy ratified February 2021
- Homework Policy
- Home School Agreement 2021
- Marking and Feedback Policy ratified March 2021
- Maths policy June 2019
- Photographic Policy Ratified May 2021
- Physical Education Policy June 2020
- Science Policy January 2021
- SEND Policy March 2021
- Sex and Relationship policy NEW September 2020
- Sun_Safety_Policy May 2021
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions January 2021
- Toileting and Intimate Care Policy September 2019
Grindon Infant School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.