In this section you will find information on how we run our school including our current staffing structure, governing body and our school policies. You can find details of how we are performing by viewing or downloading our Ofsted Reports and Performance Tables.
The following documents are available for viewing at the school:
- Any published HMI or Ofsted Reports on the school – www.ofsted.gov.uk
- Any curriculum policies or programmes of study currently used by staff.
- The local authority’s agreed syllabus for RE.
- Single equality scheme and accompanying action plans.
- Equality, diversity and community cohesion policy.
- Information and objectives about equality and diversity.
- Accessibility plan.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Check School Performance Tables
You can use performance tables (sometimes known as league tables) to compare schools and colleges in your area. You can check:
- exam and test results
- financial information
- Ofsted reports
You can only see statistics for schools and colleges in England.